Spain Visa Application Form | Spain Visa Application Guide and Requirements
Do yo want to travel to Spain? Do you want to work or study in Spain?
This page is formally made for intrigued candidates who wish to realize how to apply for Spain Visa in any piece of the world. It is to your anxiety that we will most likely refresh you with Spain Visa application subtleties on this page.
Research has it that Spain has been one of the most lovely and most visited nations on the planet. The nation is embellished with regular magnificence, grand attractions and a great deal of neighborly individuals. Its capital city is Madrid
Spain Visa Application Requirement
- Download the application form, fill it completely and with sincerity. You can also fill the Spanish Visa application form electronically and then print a hard-copy. Learn how to fill-in the Spanish Visa application form!
- 2 photos must be attached; the photo should be of passport format – a recent whole-face capture with a light background. Learn more about photo requirements and specifications for a Spanish Visa.
- Your passport and copies of your previous visas – valid for at least 3 months beyond return date – are required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
- A copy of your return ticket reservation. It is not recommended to purchase the ticket before obtaining the visa – if not otherwise required
- Schengen Travel Insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000€ coverage within Spain and the entire Schengen area
- A cover letter stating the purpose of visit to Spain and itinerary. (Click to find cover letter samples for visa applications)
- Flight Reservation with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Spain
- Hotel Booking Reservation for the whole duration of the intended stay in Spain
- Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable)
- Means of subsistence – Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in Spain. A foreigner who seeks to enter the territory of Spain needs to attest owning the overall amount for duration up to 10 days that is representative of a 90% of the gross national minimum wage (598.68€) that is 583.74€, while in case of exceeding 10 days the daily required amount is 64.86€.
All Application submitted at visa application centre should have English/Spanish Application forms only.
The forms are in PDF format.
You will need an Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and download this form.